Thursday, July 29, 2010

Fairy Garden Party

My mom and I took Charlotte (and Isaac) to a Fairy Garden Party at the Quail Botanical Gardens in Encinitas. I've never been to the gardens before, and they were really nice. They had all kinds of crafts and booths set up and a little fairy parade at the end. There were hundreds of little fairies and Charlotte had fun taking it all in.
She was ready to go a couple hours before we left!
With Mormor
Writing a wish to hang on the wishing tree.
Even Isaac had fun!
"C" for Charlotte!
Making a fairy wand.
Playing in the tree house.
In the fairy parade.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

umm, she's darling and this is the cutest thing ever... I want to go to a fairy party!

Tara said...

Where'd you get that fairy outfit?

Krissa said...

Annie-you should come on down next year and come to the fairy party with us!
Tara-I just pieced it together...she had the leotard, I found the tutu for $10 at Nordstrom rack, and I bought the wings online.

littlemissmk said...

super cute. and issac kills me. so stinkin cute.